Autumn Woods Co.
If you're looking for the perfect ballpoint pen, one that glides open, writes smoother than butter, and looks and feels elegant - we recommend The Narrator Pen.
Available in Aromatic Cedar, Jatoba Cherry, Dark Walnut, or Maple Burl, the Autumn Woods Co Narrator Pen is sure to turn heads and quickly become your go to for every work from home & in office project.
If you're looking to personalize our Narrator Pen with your own custom engraving, be sure to choose "engrave text" from the dropdown menu, select a font, and double check that your engraving doesn't surpass the product limits - viewable under "Customization".
Narrator Pen Specifications:
- Crafted from your choice of Jatoba Cherry, Aromatic Cedar, Maple Burl, or Dark Walnut
- High Grade Slimline Center Twist Ballpoint Pen kits, refillable with a Cross Ballpoint Refill (comes pre-filled, no extra refills provided)
- Dimensions: 5" long with a 0.45" diameter
- Handcrafted in Maryland, USA
- Engrave 2 lines of text, up to 15 characters per line, including spaces (signify line breaks like so: L1: Hi Jamie, L2: Happy Birthday)
- Engraving can be a name, initials, date, or a short message or quote
Visit our Best Selling Corporate Gifts collection if you're looking to order for your teams.
My husband LOVED the personalized pen, wine stopper, and bottle opener. Thank you for a fabulous job...the quality exceeded my expectations!
I ordered two Burl pens for gifts. One of them looks beautiful. The other is Burl, but more faded, and doesn’t show the Burl features like the other. I realize they are each unique, and wood is natural with variations, but I’m not as excited about gifting the pen that looks like it was used with the scraps. The other is stunning, so I’m 50/50 on my review. I think you just have to take your chances, and hope for the best!
Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Narrator Pen. Each pen is hand turned by our lathe specialist and each pen is crafted from two full pen blanks. Maple Burl (or any burl, really) varies wildly in its hue, vibrancy, and wood grain so every single pen is completely different from the next and there isn't any way to craft them so that the wood all looks identical. If you're looking for a pen that is typically more uniform in its appearance we typically recommend either Walnut or Cherry wood. Cheers & thank you for placing your order with us! AWC
Beautifully made pen. Have purchased from here before and never disappointed.