Our Brand FAQs
Why "Autumn Woods Co."?
- AUTUMN: Ryan’s last name, Herbstsomer, translates to “Autumn Summer”, which was our original brand. We’ve since updated to better describe our offering, but kept Autumn as a tribute to where it all started.
- WOODS: Derived from trees; the best material on earth.
- COLLECTIVE: Over the years we’ve developed partnerships with similar brands that share our vision, ranging from design to sales. The collective is where our brands merge to create exceptional products.
Where are you located?
- Our wood shop is located at the address below. Unfortunately we are not open to the public.
- Autumn Woods Co.
- 90 Aileron Ct. STE 7
- Westminster, MD 21157
Are your products made in the USA?
- Yes! All of our products are hand made by our team of artisans in our Westminster, MD shop.
Can I add a custom name/date/message to an item?
- Yes! Most of our products can take a custom engraving. If they can, there will be a "Blank" or "Engraved" selection box right above the add to cart button. Select "Engraved" and enter your requested text in the box that appears.
Contact us for logo engraving.
Where does your wood come from?
- The wood for products with thicker wood (pens, coasters, wine stoppers) is hand selected from a local Annapolis, MD saw mill.
Our other products are made with wood veneer which is genuine hardwood cut into very thin slices. We use an outside supplier to source our American Walnut, Aromatic Cedar, Hard Maple, and Cherry veneer.
I'm interested in a wooden product that I don't see on your website - can you make it?
- Maybe - depending on the time of year we may or may not be open to custom projects. The chances are higher if you're ordering in bulk. Send us an email to find out if we can help!