Contact FAQs

What type of refills do your pens use? 

Executive Fountain Pens:

Our fountain pens come with a piston converter installed that can hold your favorite ink. They can also take standard refillable cartridges from Cross, Parker, Schmidt and other standard size cartridges. 

Rollerball Pens

  • Vertex Rollerball
  • Executive Rollerball

Our rollerball pens come with a fine Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill installed, but other standard fine and medium rollerball refills will fit. 

Parker Ballpoint: 

  • Bolt action
  • Gatsby

    Order Refills

    What can I do to support Autumn Woods? 

    Other than buying our products, the best way to show your support is to tell your friends and family! 

    Follow us on Pinterest and Instagram to stay up to date, and be sure to share anything you enjoy. 

    Are you hiring?

    We're always on the lookout for motivated sales people to join our team. If you're in the Westminster/Baltimore area, send over your resume!